1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications.
2. It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development.
3. MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
4. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
5. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
6. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <80uA
Peak current: <30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%