IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board.
* Old 1602 screen requires 7 IO ports but this module uses only two.
* Much needed control panel IO ports can be used to add some sensors, SD card and so on.
* A New High-Quality 4 Line 20 Character Lcd Module.
* Potentiometer can be adjusted to control the contrast.
* Back light can be turned off by removing the jumper on the back panel.
* Interface: I2C
* I2C Address: 0x27
* Pin Definition : GND、VCC、SDA、SCL
* Back lit (Yellow with Black char color)
* Supply voltage: 5V
* Size : 60mm×99mm
* Contrast Adjust : Potentiometer
* Backlight Adjust : Jumper